Tuesday, April 05, 2005

TODAY'S EVENTS

Today is a wonderful day. No, not really. It's just a normal day. But I thought I would start out today's blog with something happy and refreshing. Not much has transpired today as it is just 9:40 a.m., but I shall set forth my activities of this Tuesday morning thus far.
Upon wakening from the couch this morning breifly after 3:00 a.m., I realized that I would much rather enjoy the next few hours of my sleep on my comfy bed rather than my comfy couch. So, I sluggily moved my way past my five year old daughter who had come from her bed to join me on the couch, gently tugged at her shirt and told her to get in my bed. I wasn't going to fight with her so early in the morning (or late in the night, depending on how you look at it.) Upon returning to my bed, I realized that I hadn't set my alarm, so once again, I sluggily walked to the other side of the room, set my alarm and then fell back into my bed. It was cold. I placed the covers over my head and fell asleep. Two minutes later, my alarm clock went off. Well, actually, it was two hours, but it felt like two minutes. Don't you hate when that happens?
Anyways, I must have hit the snooze button eight times before actually getting up because it wasn't until 7:00 a.m. that I starting dressing. I stumpled to the shower, rinsed, shampooed, conditioned and soaped up and then rinsed again. I was in and out in about 2½ minutes. I sang "Hey, Hey we're the monkey's" ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
After I showered, I applied my mask, I mean, my makeup and then dressed and blowdryed and styled my hair. I then woke up my five year old, who was in a crum crum crummy mood and dressed her and combed and styled her hair as well. After getting in my car, I realized that I had left my cell phone in the couch cusions after my early morning couch nap, so I returned to the apartment to retreive it. No missed calls. Nobody loves me.
As I drove to the grandma's house to drop off the five year old, I listened to Y101, Today's station for all the hits. I tried to win a family-four pack of disneyland tickets by answering some disney trivia about The Little Mermaid. I couldn't remember Prince Eric's advisor's name. (it was Grimsby) They gave it to a girl who didn't know the answer either. She said, "Wasn't it Prince Eric's butler or something....I don't remember his name." And they gave it to her anyway. Well, hell, I knew that, GEEZ. Anyways. It kind of perturbed me that they gave it away to someone who didn't even have the answer, but I figured oh well, I just went to Disneyland anyway.
So, I dropped off my kid, and drove to work. Talked to my boyrfriend a few times on the phone and then arrived at the sweatshop. I worked a little, checked my email, worked some more, chatted with my grandma, worked some more, checked my email again, worked some more, took a crap break and now I am sitting here creating this boring post for my blog. My crap was nice and healthy though. Made me feel refreshed.
Have a wonderful day!!
Signing off.
-Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home