Thursday, March 24, 2005

GREETINGS

Well hello there. Come around here often? I'm new to this place. It sure is something, isn't it?
I don't know what really to put in here. I guess I could lay down some ground rules.

Rule No. 1.: Do not talk about fight club.
Rule No. 2.: Do not talk about fight club.
Rule No. 3.: No fawning over my pictures. I know I am beautiful, but you must learn to control yourself. You'll start here.
Rule No. 4.: No running, brisk-walking, skateboarding, jogging, rollerskating, nibbling or other horseplay is allowed in and around blog area.
Rule No. 5.: No insulting me. I am the queen of the world and if you can't handle it, go blog somewhere else.
Rule No. 6.: You must have a smile on your face at all times while visiting this particular blog.
Rule No. 7.: You must enjoy my blog.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by........

Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home