Friday, April 01, 2005

COMPETITION TO THE BLOG

I kind of want to blog about how I am jealous of Luke’s blog, but I don’t want to him to take it the wrong way. You see, I am not jealous because his blog is better than my blog because of his blogging abilities. It has nothing to do with that. It’s not because his blog is more clever or more quick witted or even the fact that his blog has been viewed by more bloggers than my blog. I am jealous of his blog because it seems to have taken my place. Ok, maybe I’m going overboard. It hasn’t completely taken my place, but it could very well lead up to that. What do I do? Just stand here and let myself be run over by some blog? I think not! I must think of something. Something bloggier than that blog. How can I win him back? I am no competition to his blog. And, if that’s not bad enough, I am not even competing with just one blog, there is now another blog in the picture. Blogging on blogging? No!!! It can’t be. Why, God? WHY????

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Youngs said...

How did you write in color?

4/01/2005 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is rather cool - it's 3D and almost difficult to read, but it works!

5/08/2005 10:54 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Who said that?

7/08/2005 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home