Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ANY BODY WANT SOME PIZZA?

Ok, so I saw that my cousin Alyssa has started to read my blog. And after reading a few of her comments, I had to write a story about her. I’m surprised I didn’t write this one sooner. Now, for those of you who are hearing this story for the first time, well, it might just be one of those “you had to be there” kind of things. But here goes anyway.

It was a regular night out with the girls. The girls meaning, myself, my daughter, my friend Brandie and Alyssa. I don’t remember where we were going, but during the middle of it all, we got hungry. So, we stopped at the Little Ceasar’s on Gettysburg for their “Hot n’ Ready” pizzas that are only five bucks. So, we are sitting there on the little patio table in front of the pizza place grubbing up, when all of the sudden these two girls come bursting out of The Bar (the actual name of the place, by the way) at the end of the shopping center. We’re watching these girls stumble around, trying to flirt with these other two guys. They were acting totally stupid so we were all laughing at them. Alyssa kept saying hilarious stuff and making remarks about them and we were totally cracking up. This is the usual routine for us. We can f1ind humor in anything. Especially when Alyssa is around.

Ok. So, Brandie started being funny and threw a piece of her pizza on the ground and was like, “I hate this place. This place is dumb.” Very nonchalant. Well, as we sat and jokes and giggled and chuckled, Brandie decided to give Alyssa a dare.

“I dare you to walk over to The Bar and stand in front of the door and then throw your pizza inside and scream, ‘I HATE THIS PLACE!!!!’”

At first Alyssa was quite reluctant. A few minutes elapsed and it was determined that she would pass up the dare. Then, out of nowhere, Alyssa picks up a piece of pizza, walks over to the door of The Bar and stands there, blank in the face, pizza in one hand held above her head as if ready to nail someone in a food fight. We still didn’t believe that she would actually do it. We sat there, waiting, about to laugh hysterically, but sure that she wouldn’t follow through. She stood there long enough to get the attention of The Bar’s patrons, and then all of the sudden, with all her might, she slammed the piece of pizza on the ground in front of the bar, looked straight in at the people inside with a psychotic look on her face, and then screamed at the top of her lungs, “I HATE THIS PLACE!!!!!” and ran like a crazy person back to our table. Brandie and I were so shocked that she had actually done it, that we laughed so hysterically that we almost peed our pants. We were busting up so loud. Then the manager guy of The Bar came outside, and I was like, “Come on. Get in the car, get in the car.....hurry up...” Still trying to hold in my laughter and pee that so badly wanted to squirt out. (Ok, I know that’s a little graphic, but I’m telling the truth.)

It was the funniest thing. We still joke about it now. It’s kind of one of those ‘inside’ jokes. Except now it is no longer inside.

Hope you enjoyed. Posted above is a picture of the pizza culprit.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that storie i love you i love pizza let's go there again tell more thankyou i know i am funny neeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!
--alyssa

7/06/2005 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

write more please and thankyou$$$$$$ !!!*****

7/06/2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I love you too, chica. But do me a favor from now on, okay? Use punctuation 'cause you're killing me. (You know, like periods, and commas, and even capital letters!!)

Love you girl!!!

I'll try and write more later. Anything in particiular you want me to write?

7/06/2005 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! I wasn't even there and I was busting up laughing and e'rything!

7/07/2005 11:09 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Well, I am glad someone else thinks it's funny. You totally would have been holding your pee in if you were there, girl! HAHA

7/08/2005 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thankyou you all are so kind! whoo hoo i'm funny!!!
--alyssa

7/08/2005 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's erin?
--alyssa

7/10/2005 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though I don't know you , thankyou! ...neeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryou really do love me i love you too.oh ya i didn't finish rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ok now i'm thirsty god you guys ware me out sheeze idiot idiot idiot!--alyssa

7/10/2005 7:42 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Alyssa,
Erin is Kayla's Mom. I think you've met her before. Remember at Trevor's play? Yeah, that's Erin.
And you are a flippin' weirdo, girl.
Did you take your prozac today?

7/11/2005 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am very offended punk! oh ya i remember now i also went to the
BB-Q it was funnnnn --alyssa

7/19/2005 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home