Thursday, June 09, 2005

My mother:

Well, I am a bit happy today. Well, not a bit, but actually a lot. This will sound horrible at first but the reason I am happy is because my mother has gallstones. Yeah!! Why am I happy about this? Well, for the past two years my mother has had really bad pain almost everyday. She doesn't have medical insurance so she has just lived with this pain all the time. She thought maybe it was something terribly wrong. And I admit, I wondered myself. I didn't want that to be the case, but we knew it was possible. There is a large lump in her side and we thought maybe it was a tumor. BUT IT'S NOT!! Well, she finally was able to go to the doctor. They took X-rays and after a while, they finally told her that is what it is. She has to have emergency surgery, but I am very glad that it is something that can be fixed easily. So, yeah. I'm pretty happy cause my mommy has gallstones.
I'll try and post a pic of some gallstones above, if I can find any.
Ok.....bye now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Youngs said...

next time your family has a barbecue, we should invite my mom sis and troy and the kids over, yeah?

6/09/2005 1:46 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I would really, really like that. At my dad's? Or at James'? My mom will probably be all weird about it, cause she's self-conscious, but I really want her to meet your mom. Are they going to think my family is crazy, hon?

6/09/2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger Mr. Youngs said...

Of course they will. Your family is crazy, but that's what makes them great. Probably at james, Dunlap is a bit far for my family to drive, though it would be nice someday, but it seems all the BIG gatherings are at uncle James.

6/09/2005 3:55 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Ok, we'll see....It's a little scary. my family is so crude and stuff sometimes. I wouldn't want them to freak out.
You know....we could always just have an engagement party. That would bring 'em all together....hmmmm....
:-)
You know I'm only ½ serious babe.

6/09/2005 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home