Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Well, I was going to blog a little about my car having it’s troubles and all, but then I decided that I wouldn’t talk about that. I won’t talk about the fact that I just spent $20.00 changing the oil, which is no big deal at all. I won’t mention the fact that the same day I had to spend $30.00 to replace the brakes ‘cause that’s not really a big deal either. I also won’t talk about the fact that I still owe my step-dad two six packs of Odoul’s and two six packs of Big Tom’s. (Non-alcoholic beer----yuck.) Because really, that’s not a big deal either. And I especially won’t mention the fact that the same day I changed the oil and fixed the brakes that the regulator on the driver side automatic window broke and is getting replaced today at the rate of $139.00 plus tax for the part, plus labor which is estimated at approximately $75.00. I also won’t mention that my wonderful boyfriend is taking care of the window for me until I can pay him back which leaves me indebted to him for only God knows how long.

So, leaving all of that out......hmmmm....what SHOULD I blog about? I guess I really don’t have anything to say.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Youngs said...

You know, Im sure that you have spent just as much on me in sodas and dinners...you don't need to pay me back, I owe you anyway

6/01/2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Yeah right. There is no way I am not paying you back. Especially after that comment last night!! It may take me a while, but I will.
And how do you think you owe me? I haven't bought you anything lately. Soda's and dinners? Yeah, that doesn't count. We shouldn't keep score anyway. But, I'll pay you back for the car because I want to.

6/02/2005 8:23 AM  
Blogger Mr. Youngs said...

I still owe you a Bike. But yeah, lets not keep score, sounds good to me. And I was just being defensive...That $100 is a last resort and you know it!

6/02/2005 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home