Tuesday, May 17, 2005

GOODBYE, DEAR BLOG

I decided today that blogging is a very bad idea. Since I started blogging, I have become obsessed about little stupid things. Like wondering if my blog is better than anyone elses, and why no one leaves comments on my blog. I asked my boyfriend this question and he said that my posts were boring. I had asked him because I noticed on one of his friend’s blogs that he replied to almost every stinking post. So, I started reading her posts. They are just as boring as mine! Whatever. I’m not going to make any more posts on this blog cause no one reads them anyway. And the only person that does read them thinks they are boring and dumb, so I give up. Good bye blog. I tried, I really did!!!
Good bye. (Sniff)

Good bye..... (Sniff sniff)

Goodbye................................. (Sigh)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Youngs said...

Oh honey, I don't think your Blog is boring, i just thought a couple of your posts were, namely the ones that said "Im bored, yup Im not doing anything and I'm bored, I wish someone would do something so I wouldn't be bored" etc.. I liked your poem, and your collage made me jealous...where is my collage? huh? and as far as posting on kristins blog, that is the only time I talk to her, I talk to you every day, it is just a little way to keep in touch. I don't think you should quit your blog, its really not bad honey,

5/18/2005 10:10 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

You're just saying that....

5/18/2005 11:01 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Keep it comin', hon....keep it comin'...

No, seriously, honey. If you were jealous about the collage, then you should have said something. You know, left a comment saying, "I'm jealous." Then at least I would know that you even read it. But, you don't say anything so I think it's being ignored.

You don't create things so they get ignored. (Well, except for children ) =)

5/18/2005 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home