Thursday, May 05, 2005

REFLECTIONS......

Well, I haven't posted in quite a while, so I thought I should add something new. Not that anyone reads this anyway. I sure wish I had a digitial camera. I guarantee my blog would be more interesting. But, I only have the pictures I already have developed and I can't take new pictures of stuff I see everyday. Plus, the cost of developing adds up. Maybe I should just put one on layaway. Or maybe someone should be me one as a nice present. Like for Mother's day or Memorial day or something. Maybe a just because gift. I even started writing a poem about it. I didn't finish it, but I'll share it anyways. Here goes:
I wish I had a digital camera.

I wish I had a digital camera.
The thought of that is nice.
I could take pictures of the things I see,
I could take the pictures twice.

From every angle and corner and light
I would document my days.
From my desk inside to the streets out there.
I’d take them many ways.

I’d get a good one of that grandma
who wears those lime green shorts
As she jogs around the complex
as her face twists and contorts

“Power walking”, or “Power Jogging”
I think is what they call it
But to me it looks like she’s in pain.
I wish I never saw it.

And I’d get one of that little kid
Who belongs to Suite 16
Who smiles real cute when mom’s around
but alone, he’s just obscene.

He’ll flip you the finger
or call you a b*$&%
But then he’ll turn right around
And make a big switch.

I’d get one real good
When he wasn’t lookin’
And then I’d send it to his mama
And watch him start bookin’

I wish I had a Digital Camera
It would be super neat.
To take pictures of all the weird people I meet.

Oh all of the wonderful things I could do
If I had a digital camera, wouldn’t you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Youngs said...

this is truly genious.

5/24/2005 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home