Tuesday, May 10, 2005

ODE TO KELLY JOE

Ok, so about two months ago, I was driving back from Yuba City after picking up a vehicle I purchased from a friend of the family. While driving along, I was searching for a radio station. All of the sudden a clear signal came through and I heard him. A voice that was so sweet and sexy and gruff. I couldn’t help but turn the radio up and enjoy his voice. It was wonderful. Those who have heard him have either shared my opinion completely or been the total opposite. I waited for the announcer to say his name. Kelly Joe Phelps. He’s an awesome guitarist and a superb singer. His voice is yummy. Anyways, when I got back to Fresno, I looked him up on the net, saw he was playing in Winters, CA two weeks later, so I went to his concert. Not only does he have a sexy voice, but his face isn’t too bad, either. So, then later, I found as many C.D.’s as I could of his and have been a fan ever since. I think I am probably becoming a little obsessed, but being that I’ve never been obsessed with any famous or semi-famous person before, I figure, hey, why not have one minor obsession? So, I found a whole bunch of pics and made a little collage and thought I’d share it with all of you. If you’re interested in his music (mostly blues) feel free to visit his website. I’ll add a link on the side bar. Ok. Hope you enjoy!
-Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home