Wednesday, April 06, 2005

APOLOGIES:

Dear FELLOW BLOGGERS:

I want to apologize for the foul language set forth in the previous posts. I used the word "crap" twice and the word "hell" as well. If this has offended you, I am very sorry. If you do not know me, or do not know me well enough, then I must seem like some crude, blunt and disgusting person, but really I am not all that bad. Yes, I am blunt, and a little rude and disgusting, but that is not the root of my personality.
As I was reading my previous posts, I thought to myself, "These people must think I am absolutely crazy. One moment I am spouting love notes and sweet thoughts of my wonderful boyfriend and then next I am talking about my bowel-movements in the morning." I don't blame you. I am a little twisted. But, overall I am a good person. So, I don't eat vegetables and I am a little forward, that doesn't make me a criminal or a mean person. I really am a sweetheart once you get to know me. I just say it like it is.
So, in the event you read this blog and think ill of me, then I am sorry.
I'm sorry you are so stupid.
Have a nice day.
-Natalie

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Youngs said...

It's "bowel" not "bowl"

4/06/2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

WHOOPS

4/06/2005 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home