Tuesday, July 12, 2005

An excerpt......


Hi! I'm Sally, and I'm Johnny

Welcome to our website:
Black People Love Us!

We are well-liked by Black people so we're psyched (since lots of Black people don't like lots of White people)!! We thought it'd be cool to honor our exceptional status with a ROCKIN' domain name and a killer website!!

We hope you think we're as awesome as the Black community does!!

Check out these testimonials from our real life friends!
Sally loves to touch my hair! She always asks me how I got my hair to do this. That makes me feel special. Like I have magical powers! Johnny calls me "da man!" That puts me at ease. It makes me feel comfortable, because I am Black and that's how Black folks talk to one another.
Johnny always plays up his (Italian, Irish, Jewish, etc.) ethnicity to me—as an entree into friendship!

Johnny always says: "I'm not racist; one of my best friends is Black!" I think he might mean me!

Johnny is generous enough to remark upon how "articulate" I am! That makes me feel good!

Sally always says things that make me feel special, like: "You're so cool, you're different, you're not like other Black people!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home