Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Black People Love Us

Okay, so I came across this site on the net and just about laughed my butt off. To some of you, this may not be funny, it may seem racist or something, but if you read it, it's really not. It was compiled by a mixture of races to, in a sense, poke fun at some of the common misconceptions that white people have about black people. Now for those of us that know the truth, this humor is entertaining and it's something we can nod our heads too and say, "Oh my Gosh, that is so true." Like I said, some of you may not like it, or may just not get it, but please keep in mind, this is really not meant to put ANY RACE down, it's satire. Humor...nothing more.
If you want to see what I am talking about, please visit www.blackpeopleloveus.com and enjoy a few laughs!

Posted above is an excerpt from the site...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Youngs said...

oh, yeah, I've seen that site before, like 5 years ago.

7/12/2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I think it's hilarious.

7/12/2005 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

black people don't love me
sincerely,
alyssa boo hoo!!!

7/19/2005 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home