Monday, July 11, 2005

“Or, you could always tell them about the time I almost beat up Mike Garcia ‘cause he punched you in the boob or the time that we chased those kids down the street cause that girl flipped me off.” (Ok, these events happened the same day. You see, me and Mike were just joking around and I socked him, so he socked me back. Except he socked me in the boob, so when my mom pulled up to pick me up and I told her what happened, she got all pissed off and starting chasing him. It was great. Then he got in the car with these other people and this girl Alana flipped her off. That’s one thing you NEVER want to do to my mom. So anyway, my mom chased them in the car hecka fast all the way to their house which was really only about a block away. I totally thought she was going to kill them, but really it was just a scare tactic. And it worked. Ha ha...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home