Wednesday, November 23, 2005

New news

Hey there. It's been quite some time since my last post, so I thought I'd post a little something to make you all happy. I know you've all been suffering from withdrawals without my wonderful musings every day. It's okay. I'm gonna make it all better now. Just take some deep breaths...everything is going to be alright....I promise.

Anyhow, I don't really have anything new to write. Although the title of my post is "New news," I don't really have any. Well, other than the fact that I am ENGAGED!!! But you guys already know that. So, mainly right now my life consists of thinking, planning, meeting, brainstorming, designing, stressing, laughing, searching, etc. for stuff for the wedding. I really didn't realize just HOW MUCH work goes into this. Maybe I should back out....

Yeah right.

Anyhow. That's all. Sorry I'm so boring. You love me anyways, though.

Goodbye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home